The Livn API is your one stop shop for all tours and activities.
We have unified the live inventory and booking functionality of a large and ever growing number of reservation systems in a single, stable and well documented REST API.
Connecting with the Livn API thus eliminates the need to develop your own clients for these various services, utilising an array of technologies (REST or REST-ey, SOAP, XMLRPC...), as well as the ongoing maintenance of the implementations.
In addition Livn, working directly with the tours and activities suppliers, offers you a clean, enriched, comprehensive and uniform data model and set of functionality, surpassing the scope of any one of our individual upstream reservation system APIs.
- RESTful web service, supporting both JSON and XML
- Stable API: no non reverse compatible, breaking changes since going live in 2014
- Well maintained documentation, change log and optional API newsletter
- GDPR compliant data policy (European Union General Data Protection Regulation)
- End to end encryption using SSL/TLS 1.2
- Your choice of HTTP authentication or JWT (JSON Web Token)
- Access to both live, uncached availability and rates checks, and Livn’s powerful 365 day in-memory cache
- Fully functional, matching test/development API endpoint and web based test harness
- WADL and Swagger/OpenAPI documents to kick off rapid client development in any language
- Option to receive real-time notifications about relevant inventory updates via Amazon Web Services’ Simple Queue Service (self subscribable via the API)
1. Check out our comprehensive API documentation. +
2. Get in touch with us to receive your read-only credentials to the development endpoint. +
3. Implement your client with the help of our knowledge base and developer support.
4. Get certified for production. Livn will work with your developers to ensure your implementation is performing efficiently and effectively.