Arival is an independent company that provides research and conferences for creators of in-destination experiences. Between 26 October and 5 November, they will host their most significant event for this year: Arival 360.
Arival 360 will offer five days with a series of online sessions, featuring leaders from the world of tourism and technology to address the current challenges faced by sellers and distributors of tours & activities.
Our Founder, Steve Martinez, has been invited to be part of the ‘Arival Expert Network’ which is comprised of a group of experts in the In-Destination industry. He will be moderating a roundtable on ‘Connectivity’ to discuss tech connectivity between tour operators, their res-tech platforms who then connect to OTA's and other distribution platforms.
Steve’s roundtables will happen on:
- Thursday, 29 October, from 3:00pm to 3:45pm (New York time)
- Monday, 2 November, from 3:10pm to 3:55pm (New York time)
Each roundtable limited to 20 people and pre-registration is required.
Friends of Livn
Use Livn promo code PTLV36020 to receive a 75% discount when registering: https://www.arivalevent.com/arival-360/registration/
The discounted price for small operators starts at $39 for a Single Day (instead of $156) and $99 for All Days (instead of $396). For medium & large operators is $59 for a Single Day (instead of $236) and $148 for All Days (instead of $596).
Arival 360 Overview
Expect four days of dedicated insights and practical advice plus a full day of networking and business meetings. With video on-demand available for 12 months.
- Monday, 26 October: 'The Way Forward' - What does the big picture look like now, 6 months into the new reality?
- Thursday, 29 October: 'Rethink - Reboot - Restart - Rebound' - Business-critical topics and trends essential to every operator’s new future.
- Monday, 2 November: 'Digital and Distribution Day' - Up your digital game to grow your business. The future will be online.
- Wednesday, 4th November: 'The Networking Accelerator' - A focused day of meeting opportunities with current and potential partners.
- Thursday, 5th November: 'The Tour Operator Boot Camp' - In partnership with TripSchool, designed for beginners and old pros alike, a lot of learning in one day.
Arival 360 will provide you insights, inspiration, learnings and great opportunities to build new partnerships and strengthen your existing ones. We look forward to seeing you there!