Arival is coming to the Asia Pacific with a one-day virtual summit on Tuesday 25 August from 9:00-15:00 SGT to help creators and sellers of tours, activities, attractions and experiences reconnect, recharge, and plot their revival.
Arival is an independent company that provides research and conferences for creators of in-destination experiences. As travel restarts, gradually and unevenly across the Asia Pacific and around the world, tours, activities and attraction operators face a difficult journey with many unanswered questions.
Our Founder, Steve Martinez, has been invited to be part of the ‘Arival Expert Network’ which is comprised of a group of experienced leaders in the In-Destination industry. He will be moderating a roundtable on ‘The Importance of Connectivity'.
ABOUT STEVE’S SESSION
Now more than ever, travellers want the ultimate flexibility to make decisions about what to do on their vacation. They want to be more spontaneous and be able to book their tours and activities how they want and when they want. Operators need to be connected through their reservation technology that connects to distribution partners with real-time availability to survive and thrive through what will be challenging times.
Steve’s roundtable is scheduled for 10:40 am and a repeat at 11:30 am (SGT) with each roundtable limited to 15 people and pre-registration is required.
Friends of Livn can also access a special discounted price by using promo code MKEX825 when registering: https://www.arivalevent.com/virtual-summit-asia-pacific/registration/
OTHER BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE SUMMIT
- Hear from industry leaders in tech, distribution, and marketing as well as leading operators
- Workshops on growing direct bookings and going local – actionable strategies to pivot to domestic travellers
- Exhibitor Hall: connect with new tech and distribution partners to help grow your business
- Networking: do business with partners, prospects and peers and join networking Happy Hour with guides from around the world
- Join the Networking Lounge to connect with like-minded operators and schedule one-on-one meetings
- Sessions will be made available to you for up to a year to help kickstart your restart
The Arival Asia Pacific Virtual Summit is sure to be a beneficial event to support the industry on the road to recovery and not to be missed!