CEO Mark Rizzuto joins the line-up on the 14-15 September
Livn has partnered with TravelTech Show (TTS) in their first online virtual exhibition which will bring the travel technology community together from 4 regions; the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Designed to help travel companies looking for solutions to support their businesses, and facilitate growth, the event will facilitate the demonstration of technologies that will allow businesses to remain competitive and relevant in the current changing landscape.
Scheduled on the 14th and 15th of September, attendees will be treated to thought leadership panels and workshops from industry leaders while also acting as a global marketplace to connect travel technology professionals and their solutions to C-level professionals from various global Travel Agents, Online Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, TMC’s and airline companies, the key digital and marketing buyers in travel businesses.
From adaptation strategies and evolving customer behaviour to current reports and trends, through demos, virtual meetings, and live virtual sessions it’s a powerhouse event that is ideal for travel companies looking for insights, knowledge, and solutions to increase their customer base, efficiencies, and benchmark performance.
Livn’s very own CEO Mark Rizzuto will also be contributing by holding two live sessions on day one:
‘Where have all the fish gone?’
14 September: 2pm London, 9am New York, 11PM Sydney
- Open for all attendees, this 40-minute tech session will cover:
- The new rules (spoken and silent) around the provision and deliverables of travel products.
- How the consumer is forever changed, specifically for the tours, activities, and attractions sector.
- Looking under the hood at some of the unfolding distribution methods being adopted at various stages of the traveller's journey to help get them back on the hook.
‘One API to rule them all’ – roundtable
14 September - 4:40pm London, 11:40am New York, 1:40am (15 Sep) Sydney
To be delivered as an online round table discussion format, this 40-minute tech huddle focuses on:
- API (Application Programming Interface) connectivity and how it should be at the core of every corporate strategy.
- How API can enable travel companies to expand their product offering, distribution reach, and automate business processes.
- Deep dive into the technology that can bring structure and order into tours, activities, and attractions, the travel sector’s wild, wild west.
Livn Virtual Booth
Livn virtual booth will be open for visitors. We will have a dedicated team available to chat with you live during the event!
If you are a travel company looking to innovate and adapt to the travel industry’s new landscape, you should not miss the 2021 TravelTech Show.
For more details and to register for your complimentary seat, visit traveltech-show.com