Since launching the Google ‘Things to do’ program in August 2021, Livn and Google's partnership allowed attraction operators to remain competitive and gain more direct traffic and bookings from Google search results.
We are excited to announce that Livn and Google are now onboarding operators of all sizes in the next phase of the program. Our connectivity to Google allows operators for the first time to publish their products directly in the Google 'Things to do' platform, without the need of an OTA.
How it works
We can assist operators in listing their products under one or several Point of Interests (POIs). POI is a data-set containing GPS coordinates representing important locations, buildings and landmarks in a destination. They receive high search traffic on Google. When the user searches for a POI, the search results list the admission tickets and tours related to that location.
In the example above, a specific product of TopView Sightseeing has 3 POIs in their itinerary. Livn submitted this information to Google, and the product page was listed under each of those POIs.
For operators, this means:
- Become more discoverable on Google: Publish your products alongside relevant POIs
- Improved profit margins: Direct sales mean less commissions chipping away at your margins.
- Control over your products: Full product publishing control using our dedicated Google ‘Things to do’ supplier publishing portal.
- Competitive presence on Google: You own your product listing which takes customers directly to your website.
- Greater brand control: Regain control of your brand and publish directly to Google without reliance on an OTA.
- Support: Access to our expert account managers whenever you need it.
- No commission, transaction or cost per click: Choose a monthly publishing plan that best suits you. We’ll give you the first month on us!